Thursday 18 February 2010

Wowzer!


I can't believe it! I'm here! Crazy! Flights were ok, sitting at the back was good and the stranger next to me didn't pinch my packet of peanuts, so that was good.

It's night time here, I think about 10.40pm or so. It's warm, I think the sign outside said 24. I am not even wearing a coat! Although I am wearing jeans which makes me look pretty odd next to all these people out and about in shorts.

Wonders will never cease though, as when I just arrived in my hotel room, I couldn't believe what my view was of - a drive through Mc Donalds and a drive through Krispy Kreme! I really am living the dream - thankfully you don't have to drive through (or 'thru'!), you can walk in!

So here I am, sitting on the other side of the world in a Sydney McD's using their free wi-fi (I'm lovin' it!).

Gonna head into the city tomorrow and then try and find my train so I can head to Brisbane to find Jana!

No comments:

Post a Comment