Friday 19 February 2010

There It Is!


It's Friday afternoon and once again I am appreciating McD's free wifi - although this time from a different venue - I have made it into the city.

After ditching my bag at the train station before this afternoon's trip to Brisbane, I then headed by train to Circular Quay to take in the sight that makes me feel less terrified about being by myself on the other side of the world - it really does work wonders. I sat on some steps near Doyles and just looked out at the view. Awesome. Could have sat there all day, but decided I should head into town for a bit though, so have meandered up George Street for a bit.

Will head off in a min and see what else I can see, before I make my way back to Central Station and get my train.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment